Pickwick Blend is the result of years of fiddling, fine-tuning and trial and error. Its components are always rotating depending on what coffee-growing regions are in season. Regardless of the fresh coffees going into the blend, its core is always 15% slightly dark roasted South or Central American. The remaining medium-dark roasted 85% is where we like to have some fun. It can be anything from a nutty Latin American to a slightly more acidic African coffee. Regardless of inputs, we’re always aiming for a cozy, balanced and downright delicious blend.